WINSTROL DEPOT 100 British Dispensary
Manufacturer: British DispensarySubstance: StanozololPackage: 20 mL vial (100 mg/ml)
WINSTROL DEPOT 100 (Stanozolol) 20 mL vial (100 mg/ml) – Injectable Steroids from British Dispensary.
Stanozolol (Stanozolol, станазалол, “stanaza”) – a steroid of anabolic and androgenic influence – injection (депот) and tableted. Winstrol was first released in 1962 by Winthrop Laboratories. Structurally it is a derivative form of dihydrotestosterone. Originally used on horses, but after FDA approval, the Drug and Food Administration, began to be used for sports purposes as well. Although stanozolol is a progesterone antagonist, it does not block the progestagenic effect of nandrolones. A feature of the injection Winstrol Depot is that it has an aqueous form as opposed to most steroids.
As for Winstrol in tablets, the active ingredient does not degrade when passing through the liver and has high bioavailability. The presence of an alkyl group in the alpha-17 position causes the toxic effects of Stanozolol on the liver. In addition to this deficiency, steroid extremely rarely causes side reactions, and is often used by women (yet when doses are exceeded, maskulinization and virolization are still likely).
Effects from Winstrol reception
- Effects of WinstroleIncreased muscle relief. Stanozolol is a fairly specific anabolic steroid. It practically does not cause growth of muscle volume, but at the same time gives the body excellent relief, significantly enhances venous drawing and contributes to reduction of fat deposits.
- Removal of the accumulated liquid. Winstrol is effective after and in AAS courses to eliminate excessive cell hydration.
- Strengthening of appetite.
- Reducing the level of globulin binding sex hormones (improving the efficiency of administration of other anabolic and androgenic steroids).
- Antiprogestagenic and antisrogenic effects (without scientific evidence).
- Increased strength and endurance.